The services that we offer include grit blasting, painting, hull steel repair and renewal, main and auxiliary engine overhauls, pump and valve maintenance, and the repair of shafts, propellers and rudders.
- Steel fabrication (hulls and superstructures);
- Aluminum fabrication (Gangway and Pilot ladder);
- Hull treatments (including hydro-blasting, grit blasting and painting & coatings);
- Repairs to pressurized vessels;
- Pipe and valve repairs;
- Electrical services;
- Hydraulic services;
- Tank cleaning;
- We also provide maintenance and repairs for a wide range of on board equipment, including: engines, generators, gear boxes, propellers, stern tube seals, pumps, purifiers, compressors, boilers, steam installations, fans, turbo chargers, fresh water makers and water treatment systems, condensers and heat exchangers, winches, cranes, electric motors, stabilizers, thrusters, and steering and DP systems.
Our workshops are equipped with a range of modern machine tools, including large horizontal and vertical boring machines, pipes bending and rolling equipment, CNC machines and equipment for the dynamic balancing of rotating machinery. Other capabilities include:
- Shaft and propeller repairs;
- Stainless steel shaft repairs;
- Fabrication of IGS fan impellers in stainless steel or bronze;
- Dynamic balancing of rotating machinery;
- Castings - pump casings and impellers in bronze, cast iron and cast steel;
- A comprehensively equipped workshop with lathes, boring machines, milling machines, band saws, CNC cutting machines, steel rolling machines, hydraulic presses and guillotines, and laser alignment equipment.
We own in-house electrical department providing various electrical services including the rewinding of electrical motors.
- Rewinding of motors, generators and transformers;
- Electrical wiring;
- Installation of main switch boards and control panels;
- Cleaning of electric panels.
We have own in-house electrical department providing various electrical services including the rewinding of electrical motors.
- Building and commissioning of hydraulic power packs;
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic power packs plus associated hydraulic devices for different installations such as winches, cranes, capstans, cargo pumps, lifts, valves and stabilizers;
- Overhauling of cylinders;
- General fault resolution;
- Installation of hydraulic equipment;
- Fabrication and installation of hydraulic lines;
- Flushing of installations (including in hazardous areas).
KHANH HOANG HAI PHONG Advantage: Expertise, Professionalism and Cost Effectiveness.
- 316 Da nang Street, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong, Viet nam;
- 309 M2 No1 Ton That Thuyet Street, Distric 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam;
- 266 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Vung Tau City, Viet Nam.
KHANH HOANG HAI PHONG provide the service across Viet Nam, Cambodia ports at Ho chi minh, Hai phong, Quang Ninh, Cam Pha, Cai Lan, Ha Long, Hon Gai, Nghi Son, Cua Lo, Vung Ang, Hon la, Chan May, Da Nang, Quy Nhon, Dung Quat, Nha Trang, Cam Ranh, Vung Tau, Phu My, Cai Mep, Can Tho, Koh Kong, Sihanoukville..